Do I have to provide hard copy of my documents for translation?
No, High quality, colour scans are acceptable as well.
What information do I need to provide along with my documents for translation?
You need to provide the followings:
- English spelling of the names of people who are critical in the document,
- their dates of birth in the Christian calendar format,
- a postal address if the translation is to be posted to you,
- an email address if you need a digital version of the translation.
What is the turnaround time for the translation of my document(s)?
Depending on the document, it can take anything from one day to five days plus postage. This will be communicated to you at the time of quoting the translation job.
Are your NAATI credentials available on the NAATI website?
To verify my NAATI credentials,
- Go to www.naati.com.au,
- Click on RESOURCES tab,
- Select “Verify NAATI Accreditation”,
- Enter my NAATI Accreditation number: 46456.
- The pop-up window will show my NAATI accreditation details.